Thanks for the Clarification Mark. I'm curious, is there a way to connect to
data sources other then the Appli cloud storage? I ask because this was looking
like a really good way to port a reduced functionality version of my Forms
Generator to some kind of web portal without actually having to develop the web
side of things. If I could demonstrate the ability to generate signable PDFs, I
might be able to convince my employer to sign up for this.

Bob S