On 8/15/2022 4:55 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
On 8/15/22 13:12, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
So I see that the Summer Bundle of widgets in the store has a note that says "Latest update 1.0.19: 11 August 2022"

However, the Download button says "Version 1.0.0". Does anyone know how to update the widget set to 1.0.19 or how to update a single widget?

Yeah. The versioning is wonky and annoying. Apparently the 1.0.0 version is always the most recent.

From a July 27 comment from Steven Crighton on https://livecode.com/polylist-widget-in-the-spotlight/#comment-129572

For the moment you have to update the new widgets manually. To do this, first log in to your LiveCode account. In the left hand navigation make your way to Products > thirdparty. Scroll down this list to find LiveCode Enhancements and download that bundle. Inside the bundle folder there is a widgetpackinstaller.livecode file – If you want to update everything in your bundle in one go I recommend using that. Simply open that stack and click the install button. Note – DataView will now be PolyList after you have updated.

I updated once and looks like I'll have to again.

Thank you Mark! (and Steven)