Thank you Panos!

I must be going blind not to have seen the example when I clicked on the Dictionary entry for the message!

On 8/25/2023 5:16 AM, panagiotis m via use-livecode wrote:
Hello Paul,

See the example in the dictionary for the "headerClick" message:

local sDirection

on headerClick pColumnNumber
     local tText

     put the text of me into tText
     put not sDirection[pColumnNumber] into sDirection[pColumnNumber]

     set the itemDel to tab

     # Sort data by this column.
     if sDirection[pColumnNumber] then
         sort lines of tText ascending by item pColumnNumber of each
     else
         sort lines of tText descending by item pColumnNumber of each
     end if

     set the text of me to tText
end headerClick

Kind regards,
Panos

--

On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 02:57, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <