Thank you!

The prior solutions have dramatically reduced the time - the WHOLE analytics process in its entirety because of the slowness of my old code was taking HOURS (like 6-10) - and is now down to 30-35 minutes with the prior solutions. I can't wait to tr the combine by columns method to see how much more (40%! WOW!) it reduced the overall process time further!