I'm using Matthias' mrSignNotarizeHelper V3.1 with xCode 13.2.1 on Mac OS 12.6.9 (Monterey) but get a script error. The same thing happens in both LC 9.6.9 and 9.6.10 dp 6.

So then I tried notarizationHelper V4 but keep getting "no identity found" errors. I've tried all the suggestions in the lesson. This is pretty critical for me right now, does anyone know what's wrong? It was last signed successfully in May of this year.

I need to codesign today...