On 10/10/23 2:19 AM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
Hello Jacque,

didn't you get the reason back why the app is rejected when you run 'spctl --assess
--raw --verbose <appPath>' ?

No, all I got was what I posted. It was very short.

I am not sure why your app i rejected. If you want to, i could test your app
with spctl.... here on Sonoma.

I think I'll take you up on that, I'll send you the app in email. Thank you so
much!

Did you by any chance add additonal data to the standalone after it was built? >
Or are you using any additional code which might be not in the right place in
the bundle?
There is an archive topic about this here
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/114943

No, I just used the app the way LC built it. After the first few failures I looked at the app contents and it seemed to be okay. That's when I noticed the dylib file.

I am really sorry that i am of no real help.

You are always a huge help! I'll send you an email.