Hi friends,

I am trying to install my app on the tablets of my bandmembers
and succeeded on all but one!?

Info:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Android 6.0.1, API 23

After installation from LC (Test) I tap on the icon and get the alert:
-> Leadsheeter stopped (angehalten)
immediately, no more info.

I already emptied cache and data and whatnot and even restarted
the device a couple of times, no dice!?

The only info I could get after starting Android Studio was in the
"Device File Explorer" panel for the device which reads:
data -> app -> com.major-k.de.leadsheeter-1
run-as: Could not set capabilities: Operation not permitted
API too old? Anything else I can check in Android Studio?

Any hints very welcome!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best

Klaus