I had not searched the forums, but I just did for "Waiting for printer" and "printer connections" and neither phrase turned up anything related to the dialog that appears on startup (unfortunately). Maybe under another search term, but the general term of "printer" returns 38 screens of forum messages! Good suggestion though. Thank you.

I think this has come up before, but I forget the resolution. Did you search
the forums?

Bob S

On May 3, 2024, at 10:40 AM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode