There is much discussion about this on the forum.

The contents of the executable, the actual standalone you make from a stack,
cannot be saved by any OS. I use what is know as the “Splash Stack” method,
alluded to by Paul above.

In the Application Builder of the stack you are making the actual standalone
from, you can add any number of stack files. These are files that contain any
number of stack and substacks.

My standalone is never used for anything but navigating to other stacks
attached to it. Once navigation is effected, the splash stack hides itself, its
entire purpose fulfilled.

Takes just little practice. You can make one right now with two stacks in two
separate stack files. Have the executable one go to the other one, and you are
on your way.

Craig