Apologies if this has already been explained, or is obvious to all but me, but
exactly what does ‘hosting’ mean in this context?

Would users of my apps need to be able to access my Create space online?  Or is
it my dev workspace, or an optional/mirrored  workspace, an app store, or some
other sort of thing?

Cheers

David G

David Glasgow
Consultant Forensic & Clinical Psychologist
Honorary Professor, Nottingham Trent University
Sexual Offences, Crime and Misconduct Research Unit
Carlton Glasgow Partnership
Director, Child & Family Training, York

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvglasgow/>