There are three packages. Create Native is our desktop tool for building
desktop/mobile/server. Create Cloud for building Web apps. That’s what Xavvi
now is. And Universal is the combination the two. Native will deploy to HTML5
either via the standalone builder or our cloud (with one click) if you have a
Universal license.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ ke...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 30/07/2024, 23:10, "use-livecode on behalf of matthias rebbe via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com
<mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com> on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Kevin,

please excuse, if this already was asked and answered.
I did not follow the progress of LC Create (Xavii) and therefore I might have
missed something.
Will LCC Native be able to deploy also to web/Html5 or was the development of
that platform stopped because of LCC Cloud?

Regards,
Matthias