Chipp

If parts of your messages are off limits for a response then help me by marking
them as such :)

There's nothing personal about my comments. We are ALL ill-informed when it
comes to speculation about unannounced products. There's all sorts of noise and
nonsense in the lead up, some of it specifically designed to manipulate our
expectations. You asserted a level of entitlement based on your (ill-informed
by the sources you chose to believe) expectations.

It's just a phone. We don't need to take it so personally :)

Gerry