On 10/28/2011 03:09 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
Try this on your terminal:

which convert

This will return the path to the convert command, in my case is:

/usr/local/bin/convert

So change your convert command in the shell to "/usr/local/bin/convert
image.jpg blabla" and see if you can get it to work.

(I may of course be wrong and the problem may lie elsewhere)

Andre

This would have been my suggestion if his shell() looked ok. It does point out a problem with using shell(), especially in OS X where things are very possibly not going to be installed in their standard *nix locations. A method to check for the location of an exectuable and if necessary, a way for the user to provide the path, should be provided.

Warren