On 4/6/12 3:01 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:
Thanks Chris, traversalOn was the answer. Doesn't show up on the
Property Inspector under its own name (I think it's called
'Focusable' which is perhaps slightly more meaningful, but different)

The first thing I do whenever I need to reset my prefs is to turn off the "descriptive" terms in the inspector and allow it to show the real LiveCode terms instead. This also flips the tooltips so that hovering shows the common meaning. The setting is the first one in the General pane in prefs, "Property labels are: Name of LiveCode property".

I usually recommend that all newcomers change that default setting right away too. It makes learning the language much easier because, as you say, they can look up the terms they see in the inspector.