I agree fully with you Graham. Its what has been holding me back for doing work
with ios. I admire and thank those who can wrestle with the docs and ins/outs
of Apple stuff dealing with ios. Here is an idea, provide free (many year
agreement) copies of LC mobile to a school/classroom that develops lots of
example stacks/docs to help others master developing on mobile lc. It would be
a win-win for all.