Congratulations, RunRev!

On 02/06/2012, at 4:51 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Macworld UK gave LiveCode a 5-out-of-5-star review:
> <http://www.macworld.co.uk/mac/reviews/?reviewid=3361007>

Well deserved!

And, talking about reviews, I came across a rather scathing write-up on
LiveCode at the very popular "MacUpdate" site. Because of that negative review,
I missed out on trying out LiveCode earlier. It is sad to see that LiveCode is
rated so poorly in MacUpdate, and that other developers, like me, might be
missing out on adding a great tool to their toolbox.

With this in mind, I ask you guys, that if you have the time and inclination,
please head over to MacUpdate, register, and give a positive star rating to
LiveCode.

Kind regards to all,

--
Igor Couto