On 06/06/2012 04:27 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
The problem with the dictionary crashing in linux is with user-added notes. Try
opening the dictionary entry to "repeat".

I do this and nothing untoward happens in either Livecode 4.5.3 or 5.5. I see several user added notes, but no crashing. Is there some other step? I can bring up "repeat", close the dictionary and open it back up and the entry for "repeat" is still displayed. No crash.

openSUSE 12.1, KDE 4.8