On 06/06/2012 05:27 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
I'm sure it's a conspiracy on the part of that fiendish rev team to get us all
to switch from linux to Windows. But I'm keeping my tinfoil hat right where it
belongs. You can't take the sky from me.

-- Mark Wieder mwie...@ahsoftware.net

Well, it doesn't seem to be affecting me here, for whatever reason. I am frequently the victim of weirdness that most everyone else seem to escape, so I will happily accept this little bone that fate seems to have tossed my way :D

Warren