On 6/12/12 4:41 PM, Charles E Buchwald wrote:
Hi Bob and Colin,
The button labelled "Ref" opens a stack with a table of common devices, their
resolutions and pixel densities. (Note that it's 2 cards, not just one.)
I figured that devices are changing so fast that it was easier to list video
standards than device names....
But I didn't lock it, so go ahead and modify it for sure!
- Charles

Thanks for a useful utility. The charts are a very nice addition, I'm probably going to be in there a lot.