On 09/19/2012 09:16 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Okay I modified Richmond's experiment to include a send mouseup to button "Single
Undo" at the end of the first buttons script, and the field does indeed remain
hidden, so yes a series of screen locks do stack. Pardon me for the false info.

I was wrong (not for either the first or the last time, LOL) . . .

BUT:

That 'multiple lockscreen' thing does seem illogical and/or daft, and it might not be a bad thing if it were changed so that 'locked' meant 'locked once' and was not ambiguous.

Bob