I don't think you can trap this event. Also I don't think there's a separate
notification for this button as opposed to the system just going to sleep. But
if you just want to know if the device is put to sleep eiher way with your app
running then that's what mergNotify was invented for. You want
UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification and
UIApplicationDidBecomeActiveNotification and these are in the demo.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding