Hi Mark

Yes the calling control can be a stack. Anything that you can refer to as 'me'
in your code. Wherever you handle startup/shutdown etc you can handle
UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification for your whole app. Most likely in
the mainstack script but could be in a library script or backscript.

Cheers

Monte

On 18/10/2012, at 12:53 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> Hi Monte, just so I am sure I understand....
>

> /command mergNotify pNotification
>
> This command registers for a notification to be sent to the calling control
> (me) whenever it occurs. The same notification may be registered by multiple
> controls in your app. If a single control registers for the same
> notification multiple times it will receive it multiple times./
>
> Does that mean the calling control could be a stack? And if your stack is
> made up of multiple stacks do you have to set notifications for each stack
> in order to be able to respond to UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification?
>
> Or can you set it once for the whole application?
>
> Thanks
>
> -- Mark
>

> --

M E R Goulding