On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Richmond <richmondmathew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But . . .  "Every inch an iPad"
>
> which, if you think about it, is not strictly true: it's a shrunken iPad.

50% less calories than the regular iPad?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Richmond <richmondmathew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> , and have just revived my
> Macintosh Powerbook 180
> for when I get really desperate and cannot control myself until I get to a
> stationary computer.

*blink*

Really?

How in the world did you come up with a hard drive?  The failure rate
was close to 100%; apple replaced mine twice (the irony was that this
was an IBM drive!)

. . .

And for the Newton lovers, I suppose that we could make an app that
randomly garbles text . . .

And as for typing, I'm already thumbing the regular keyboard on the
regular iPad.

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462