Hi Christophe,

welcome to the list.

There is also a little problem with the ios 6 simulator: The new simulator does
not like like apps with the same domain installed in your simulator. This could
give an error message like "Unable to start simulation: iOS Simulator failed to
install application."
This is not a LiveCode problem, but an iOS 6 simulator issue.

Regards,

Matthias

--
Matthias Rebbe