Ok, so this is where I get uncomfortable, as I am just a normal paying customer. I got 5.5.2 here - in order to get access to the latest LiveCode Version, i am supposed to subscribe to a developer's program?

I find that to be quite daft after having paid 500€ in order to get the software license!
Apologies again,

version 5.5.3 slipped through my attention, I got it from the livecode website...

Will check if that does the trick. Thanks Colin!

--
Christophe Leske
multimedial.de