Righto. That's one of the commercial apps that uses it.

On 1/18/13 11:05 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
Hi Phil,
I use ffmpeg too and I found a GUI interface to it - ffmpegx, available at
http://www.ffmpegx.com/

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Phil Davis <rev...@pdslabs.net> wrote:

One tool l I have found to be almost magical in its media conversion
capabilities is ffmpeg. It's open source, cross-platform, command-line
only, but is used as the "engine" in a number of commercial apps.

Also, it has a serious learning curve.

But a good tool if it's what you need. We use it in my client's system to
convert Mac videos (.mov) to .wmv and also to web-friendly formats.

Phil Davis