J. Landman Gay wrote:
In any case, it would be appropriate not to quote the whole message in
each response.

Good point.

I wrote him off-list when it first showed up to remind him which list he'd sent it to. I haven't heard back, but I'm sure it was just a simple mistake, intending to send to the dev list but accidentally using this one instead.

There wasn't much earth-shattering in it so I don't imagine RunRev will go all Apple on him with a SWAT team. It wasn't like he revealed Kevin's secret plan to get the world addicted to LiveCode in preparation for invasion by space aliens - oops! Now that cat's out of the bag!

The biggest loss is that the message wasn't posted to the dev list where it might have been useful. Hopefully he'll repost it there.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World