For several months I've had the pleasure of working with Paul Meier, a leading
dialect coach and Professor of Theatre at the University of Kansas, to bring
his materials from print & CD onto desktop computers; we've been using
LiveCode, naturally.

We've just released The Scottish Dialect, the 7th in a series of 24 books on
various dialects and accents, and it's available on his website at
www.paulmeier.com. There are also previews of the ePub versions are in the
Apple iBookstore.

If you're headed to Edinburgh in May, this may be the time to brush up on your
accent & see if you can pass for a local..

Also: a big thanks to Jacque for her help with the registration scheme!

Curt

Curt Ford
Sona Software LLC