Dear Mark,

Happily none of the servers were down on this occasion. As I explained to you when I responded to your ticket on on-rev, the issue you saw was that the status page itself was down for a period, and I'm glad to say I was able to rectify this for you when it was reported via the Urgent ticketing system.

I see that you have now submitted a ticket mentioning an issue with your email, which I am now dealing with for you.

Instances of our servers being down or other major incidents affecting customers have enormously reduced since the successful transfer of our entire hosting operation to the new service. We continue to work on improving our systems to ensure ever greater reliability. I will look at introducing a new stat on the status page showing percentage uptime of our servers.

As we have mentioned in the past, the best place to get issues resolved with on-rev is via our ticketing system, we do not necessarily routinely monitor this list, especially at night.

Warm Regards,

David

Quoting Mark Wieder <mwie...@ahsoftware.net>:

Richard-