Alex, thanks for jumping in here. I'll try that, but in the meantime I must say that of all the posts I've ever made this is one of the most gratifying. I just tried Phil's suggestion of increasing the X-mod to 100 and, just as Phil predicted, I was shocked at the results. Don't know why I didn't think of it right off. Probably the end of the day or the 2 glasses of wine with dinner, but increasing the X-mod did it. This handler is now well within the acceptable range of time-to-execute any user would expect.

Many thanks!

Ray
LinkIt! Software