Dear Neil,

I am on Mac Lion Mountain
using LC 6.6
XCode 5.0.2

I do use a distribution profile which is valid. Last time I used it in last
November, it worked very well.
I checked the iPhone Distribution certificate and it is valid.

So, here is the complete message I received
ERROR ITMS-9000: " Invalid Code Signing. The executable ‘may app name’ must be
signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. » at
SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset(MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

I hope that will help you to help me.

Kind regards

Alain Vezina