Hi Alain,

Its great to hear that you are back up and running with iOS store uploads. Please keep us informed if you experience any other issues.

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
-
On 18/02/2014 19:28, Alain Vezina wrote:

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Alain Vezina

Le 2014-02-18 à 14:10, Colin Holgate <co...@verizon.net> a écrit :

No, you only have to go to them and download them again, selecting the
certificate if asked. The general case is that any time you change your
certificate you have to fix any profiles that were made with the old
certificate. The most common case for that to be needed is when you have
renewed your iPhone developer subscription.