On 2/26/14, 8:28 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Ever try to get someone who uses spaces and carriage returns and
multiple tabs to align their document to start using space before
paragraph, margin and tab stop settings in Word? They. Will. Not.
Change. No not ever, no never ever, no.

I knew a guy like that. His office put him in charge of teaching Word to the rest of the staff. I tried to talk to him about paragraph attributes but he didn't see the point because his way worked. So, that's what he taught everyone else.