On 03/17/2014 10:53 AM, Martin Baxter wrote:
Our favourite tool used to make bitcoin wallet stealing malware:

<https://www.securelist.com/en/blog/8196/Analysis_of_Malware_from_the_MtGox_leak_archive>

Martin

"The Command and Сontrol server, which used to be located in Bulgaria seems like has been shutdown is now offline."

I'm sorry to disappoint you; but THAT was NOT me.

Even if for no other reason than that sort of coding is a bit beyond me!

Bulgaria, unfortunately, is an incredibly corrupt country, and Bulgarian programmers are very good [as in 'clever, capable', NOT as in 'morally good'].

The EU keeps pressurising Bulgaria to stamp out corruption; but as corruption riddles the government there is no hope of that. Until Bulgarians can see that there is a clear advantage in not being corrupt corruption will never stop. Markets are controlled by oligarchs
who have direct links to the government.

Bulgarians wonder why they are not benefitting from EU membership; and are so short-sighted that they cannot see that the enormously bent nature of their country goes hand in hand with the lack of benefits. But as they see EU membership as a sort of gravy-train with endless free handouts I wonder if the fact that nothing is, ultimately, free will ever sink in.

I have been trying to explain to kids / teenagers here that pirating Windows and sofware is wrong [morally, legally, financially] and feel that I am getting a bit tired of banging my
head against a brick wall. Corruption has become almost culturally endemic.

Sorry to spoil your lunch.

Richmond.