Thanks Phil!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Davis" <rev...@pdslabs.net>
To: "How to use LiveCode" <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: more trouble...

Do this:

repeat for each line thisLine in myTrainingLines
    if the length of thisLine > 5 then put thisLine & return after myList
end repeat
delete last char of myList
put myList into field myTrainingOps

Phil Davis

On 4/1/14, 10:32 PM, la...@significantplanet.org wrote:
I have the following code in my app:

repeat for each line thisLine in myTrainingLines
   if the length of thisLine > 5 then
   put thisLine & return after field myTrainingOps
   end if
end repeat
-- filter field myTrainingOps without empty -- WHY IN THE HECK DOESN'T THIS LINE WORK???? delete line 11 of field myTrainingOps -- SO I HAVE TO USE THIS LINE; BUT I KNOW THERE ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 10 LINES. WHAT IF I HAVE A VARYING NUMBER OF LINES???

Again, thanks in advance for the help!

Phil Davis