On 4/2/14, 12:32 AM, la...@significantplanet.org wrote:
repeat for each line thisLine in myTrainingLines
   if the length of thisLine > 5 then
   put thisLine & return after field myTrainingOps
   end if
end repeat
-- filter field myTrainingOps without empty -- WHY IN THE HECK DOESN'T THIS
LINE WORK????
delete line 11 of field myTrainingOps  -- SO I HAVE TO USE THIS LINE; BUT I
KNOW THERE ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 10 LINES.  WHAT IF I HAVE A VARYING NUMBER
OF LINES???

The filter command works. If line "11" appears empty, it's probably due to the carriage return at the end of line 10 that is pushing the cursor down. To be sure, put this into the message box when you think you see 11 lines:

   put the number of lines in fld "myTrainingOps"

(Note the quotes around the field name. Always quote all literals.)

Do you get 10 or 11?