I agree, it’s a difficult task I believe but it is needed.

I regularly go on holiday (vacation) to Scotland but I have to say, not to sit
on the beach.

We have been fortunate with the weather when we visit Scotland whether in the
Winter (we usually get some snow) or the summer (we usually have a few sunny
days) but
it is not usually warm enough to be sat on the beach with a cocktail.

It reminds me of one year in February we went walking on the Sands of Morar and
my granddaughter, 4 years old at the time, on a clear blue sunny day (-3 deg C)
fell into the sea fortunately wearing a snow suit and the water did not
penetrate.

All the best

Terry