On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Heather Laine <heat...@runrev.com> wrote:
> We need YOUR SUPPORT to keep this campaign on track for its target. If you
> have ideas for promoting it or suggestions as to what more we could be doing,
> please let us know!

The previous campaign was part of KickStarter, this one is not. I'm
just wondering why it was decided not to go via KickStarter again;
they are a known entity and have a huge audience with most people very
comfortable with the rules of play. Runrev's rules are noticeably
different and I'm wondering if some people are shying away when they
read 'we reserve the right to refund pledges' (I'm paraphrasing).