On 7/16/2014, 12:49 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
Hopefully drawing peoples' attention to how much is left to go will
encourage some more donations.

I really need HTML5 for my current big project. We've been discussing how to move our giant desktop app to the web and there just isn't any good way to do it right now. With HTML5 we wouldn't have to do much at all, it would just work.

For those who haven't donated yet, I really hope you do. Imagine what this could do for your current projects. I've already imagined what it would do for my current project. I need it.