On 12.10.2014 at 19:58 Uhr -0600 <la...@significantplanet.org> apparently wrote:
Hi Robert,
I understand what you wrote.  That is not a problem for me.
What I want is to be able to put my function into the LC IDE so that I can use it in other stacks. You mention a library stack. I do not know how to make one or use one. Is there some tutorial or something that will tell me how?
Thanks,
Larry

Well, you showed a code for command but talked about using it as a function, hence my email.

A library stack is a stack with your library functions in its stack script and which is activated as a library by issuing the start using command (either manually or through a script). You can place that stack in the plugins folder and set up the plugin manager to activate it automatically when launching IDE.

All this is in documentation. Start with start using command, me thinks.

Robert