On 11/13/2014, 2:32 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:
I didn't mean to imply that the system is preventing you from entering any
bugs; I'm saying that given your many years of experience and dedication to
the platform if the system prevents you from entering even a single bug,
that's bad.

The thing is, I don't blame the system at all, I think it's my own fault. As a developer, I always need a reproducible recipe to fix bugs, and requiring a stack that provides the recipe is reasonable. I blame myself for the omissions (except when Richard G. forgives me.) :)