Just thought I’d throw this out there. Sounds like Apple is killing the
TestFlight.com <http://testflight.com/> beta testing site in favor of their
newer TestFlight service.
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/01/26/apple-closing-old-beta-testing-test-flight/

<http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/01/26/apple-closing-old-beta-testing-test-flight/>

Kind of cruddy, imo. Especially because Apple’s new version of the service only
supports devices running iOS 8+, which means no more testing apps on older
devices, or even on newer devices running older versions of iOS. Their
TestFlight app won’t even install unless iOS 8 is installed on the device. In
the education market, we need to be able to test different configurations. I
was kind of hoping they would leave this service running a bit longer. We may
have to look for something else.

Does anyone know of other beta testing services that work similar to TestFlight?

Also, the last time I checked into using TestFlight in iTunes Connect, I could
not get a LiveCode-built app to work correctly. I kept getting a warning about
missing entitlements. Does anyone know if this is fixed yet? I haven’t tried it
recently.

Thanks,
Chris

--