Thanks, Colin. This may help.

In the Runtime folder of the LiveCode application bundle, if you drill down
into iOS -> Device-[whatever], there is an Entitlements.xcent file. I’m
assuming this is where that same key could be added. However, there’s also a
StoreEntitlements.xcent, with the same contents as Entitlements.xcent. So I’m
not sure which one to make the change in. Maybe both? Does anyone know?

At some point RunRev will need to update LC to support his, but in the
meantime, this may be a viable workaround.

Thanks again.