We've seen reports of serious performance issues with running LiveCode Server 7.x on Dreamhost.

I'm working with Peter Brett at RunRev to try to resolve these, and there's one detail that would be very useful to know:

While we see relatively minor speed differences on the desktop, running LiveCode Serve on Dreamhost has resulted in requests taking as long as several seconds, far beyond anything we can account for in the engine itself.

Have any of you seen order-of-magnitude speed loss when running LiveCode Server on any host other than Dreamhost?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems