Okay so two commands you can use:

shell("WMIC Path Win32_Battery GetAvailability”) will tell you if the battery
is charging or not, and I suspect if you are able to remove the battery, it
will give you something else.

shell("WMIC Path Win32_Battery EstimatedChargeRemaining”) will give you 99 if
fully charged, and something less than that if not.

Bob S