answer the result

For me at least, this results in an answer dialog popping up containing the value '2'.

If you can't get this to work, then please do file a bug in the quality center with your example script and more details of your environment.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

---
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 2015-04-21 17:42, Pierre Sahores wrote:
Hi Friends,

I can’t find any way to get the returned value (nor as it or the
result) after executing the following line of code :

 "Browser1", "execute", fld  "js1"

where fld « js1" acts as a simple javascript statements container.

Do i miss something or is the mobileControlDo command 100% unable to
let us use its execution result ?

A simple js « alert() » box display (witch works…) don’t feet my needs...

Thanks for any though…

Best,
--
Pierre Sahores