I'm on Ooma too. I ported my business number to them which left me with an unused second line on the Telo. That's the one I forward my home calls to from Google Voice. Ooma has built-in filtering with Nomorobo, you can turn it on in settings. That slimmed down my blacklist considerably.

You can also blacklist whole area codes or prefixes. I have most of the 8xx* prefixes blacklisted.