On 6/26/15 12:28 PM, Jerry Jensen wrote:
Bernd’s excellent modTableField manages it. I haven’t explored how its done,
but in a modTableField, you can get a selectionChanged message. Its very useful!
.Jerry

That's what I would do.

I turned on the messageMessages to see what messages are fired when using a table object. I got these:
revCalculateCellLoc
revCalculateCellRect
revCalculateCellSpacing
revCellDelay