Bob,

The good news is I do have administrator rights and what I am writing is an
internal business tool and not for public consumption. However, before I invest
a significant amount of time playing with this unknown method let me ask the
question in a different way.....

Let's say I create a rule to forward that email to a different email system. Is
there a way to do what I am looking to do via Gmail, for instance?  Other email
service?

SKIP