I need to correct my own post. I meant to say I set the systemFileSelector to "false" in order to use Livecode's built-in file selector, but it's the much friendlier "system" file selector, not Livecode's built-in file selector, that I'm trying to duplicate and customize. Sounds like a pretty tall order. Any ideas?